Monday, July 13, 2009

Convention Worship

In my previous post, I expressed my hope for a seat with a good view. On a couple of occasions I had been situated behind a post. At the Sunday Eucharist, Allisyn and I had good seats, but we were also assigined to Communion Station 1. Here was our view during the Offertory.

When we turned around, we were right in front of the Altar and were almost felt like part of the worship team. This next picture was of the ECW reps from Province VIII making their UTO Offering.
The Bp. Katharine did not disappoint me. Her sermon was wonderful, placing Jesus' admonition to the disciples to "travel light" in our current context. It was also great to hear that she had heard of the Verbosians. They are a group of frequent posters who include our own Mike Russell.

This was a good beginning to a day that would be difficult and fruitful.

--Andrew


No comments:

Post a Comment