Thursday, July 9, 2009


McDougal is a personal mascot who has accompanied me on virtually all my travel for the last 15 years. He was purchased in Seattle on vacation with our kids. On one trip, when Susan (my wife) could not join me, I opened my luggage to find a card and McDougal. He has been with me ever since. He has been on the floor of the GC each triennium beginning with Philadelphia in 1997. He may not be a Senior Deputy, but he is approaching Venerable Mascot status.

In the picture at the right you will notice that he is pictured with the Archbishop of Canterbury (lower right - near his tie).

As you can see, McDougal is ready for the business of the House. His voting device is at hand and he is well caffenated. What Deputy could ask for more.

He looks forward to visiting with other mascots, within our deputation and around the convention.

-- Andrew
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment